We at Paul Usoro & Co., are delighted to announce that we have come up with the Paul Usoro challenge. The initiative is aimed at rewarding the selfless sacrifice of Lawyers who take on Pro Bono cases. We will be rewarding the 6 most compelling cases with the sum of N100,000.00 each.
We have noticed that a number of entries have started coming in already and that reinforces our position that this is an issue that deserves due recognition. However, there are a few criteria prospective participants must meet before they are eligible to participate. Please note the following:
- Past and present PUC lawyers are not allowed to be a part of the challenge.
- Create a short video on Instagram (Max of 2 mins) using the hash-tag #PAULUSOROCHALLENGE
- The competition applies to members of the Nigerian Bar Association from 1-10 years whose practicing fees have been paid.
- There will be extra points for gender related cases, child abuse & humanitarian matters.
- Entries will be selected on a zonal basis (Nigeria’s 6 geographical zones). A winner shall be selected from each zone; for outstanding Pro- Bono cases handled.
- All & any supporting documents should be sent to the designated email address: email@example.com for verification.
- Follow Paul Usoro, SAN’s social media accounts for live updates. Twitter: @PaulUsoroSAN Facebook: Paul Usoro, SAN (Personal) & Page (@pusorosan), Instagram: @paulusoro, LinkedIn: Paul Usoro, SAN
All entries must meet the above listed requirements before they are considered valid and must be submitted not later than Friday, 10 November 2017. The winners will be announced via my Instagram handle on Friday, 17 November 2017.